Access to the provider web services of the National Register and the Bis Register.
- GetPersonService: web service to consult basic data in the National Register and Bis Register by using the national number or the Bis Register number as search criteria;
- SearchPersonService: web service to search for personal data in the National Register and the Bis Register by using the name (phonetic spelling) and date of birth or address as search criteria;
- ManagePersonService: web service to create or update personal data in the Bis Register.
- Federal public services and agencies;
- Regions and Communities;
- Businesses or persons acting on behalf of the government.
- Apply to Fedict Service Desk;
- Approval from the Privacy Commission;
- Authorisation from the National Register and/or the Crossroads Bank for Social Security (Bis Register);
- Technical request for access to the FSB;
- Sign a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- First line support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days);
- Second line and third line support available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ‘S034 – PersonServices’.