The Trans European Service for Telematics between Administrations (TESTA) connects the various national government networks across Europe.
- IP network which, as a private network, is completely separate from the Internet for security reasons;
- Connections between numerous applications of government institutions in the EU Member States;
- Secure data exchange;
- Point of contact to sign up to TESTA;
- Fedict’s services include:
- connecting new customers;
- access point administration.
All federal public services or institutions in Belgium that require access to TESTA.
- Firewall for the VPN connection with the central access point;
- Security policy in compliance with Decision 2001/264/EC.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ’S104 - TESTA’.