Advice on all aspects of information security.
- Security Quality:
- penetration tests;
- source code reviews (with “information security” as focus);
- compliancy tests ISO 27001, SAS 70.
- Risk Management Review – security analysis of projects, programmes and services with regard to:
- Security Incidents Service – protection of applications and systems by reporting and following up on possible hacking incidents.
Federal public department and agencies that already use Fedict services.
- Request made to Fedict Service Desk.
Access and support
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying reference code ´Information Security´.