Legal advice and support for public contracts
- Legal advice in the area of e-government and support for public sector ICT procurement and/or ICT contracts.
- Legal advice on e-government:
- privacy (advice on cases for the Commission for the protection of privacy);
- electronic signatures;
- digital certificates.
- Support for public sector ICT procurement and/or ICT contracts:
- standard clauses (central purchasing, intellectual property, etc.);
- advice on the procedure to be adopted (public/private tendering, negotiated, etc.);
- good/best practices for the assessment of the award criteria in the special specifications in the field of consultancy (expert profiles).
All public departments and agencies.
- Request made to Fedict Service Desk.
Access and support
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ´ICT support´.