- Online token request via the federal portal;
- End users who cannot make use of the online request service can contact a local registration office or Fedict.
You can make an online request if you have:
- a Belgian identity card;
- a SIS (social security) card.
You can request a token from a local registration office or the Fedict registration office if you:
- do not have a Belgian identity card or
- do not have a SIS card.
Anyone who wants to access secured government applications for which a token is necessary.
- You have to personally collect your username and password at a local registration office (see list below) or at the Fedict registration office;
- Always by appointment;
- With verification of your identity (i.e. you need some form of official photo ID).
Access and support
- You can visit the Fedict registration office by appointment between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ´Registration office´.