If you have any queries relating to our services, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Customer-friendliness charter (PDF, 345.18 Kb).
If, as a member of the general public, you have queries relating to any of the following topics:
- you have been sent a card reader by a public authority as part of a promotional campaign;
- you have a question about requesting online through the federal portal or about the token;
- you have a question about Police-on-web;
you have a question about Tax-on-web:
for all fiscal questions go to email@example.com
for all technical questions go to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions go to the online contact form.
Fedict attaches great importance to the quality of its service provision. If you should nevertheless have any remarks or complaints, we invite you to report them to the complaints manager at Fedict, who will deal with your concern with the greatest care and propose a suitable solution. In addition, every effort will be made to prevent similar complaints from arising in the future and to improve the operation of our service.
How do you submit a complaint?
There are two possibilities for this:
- A complaint concerning the services provided by Fedict can be submitted online, using the web complaint form.
- The complaint form (PDF, 277.53 Kb) is provided in PDF format, which you can download and complete.
You can then return this form in one of two ways:
- by e-mail to email@example.com with the document attached
- by post to:
Please provide us with full details of your complaint and your personal interest in the matter. In order to deal with the complaint satisfactorily, we require your name, address and e-mail address.
We ourselves do not handle complaints that are unrelated to services provided by Fedict. Where possible, we will refer these to the appropriate body.
You will receive confirmation of your complaint and our detailed response will be sent to you within 30 calendar days.
Fedict has its offices at the following address:
FPS for Information and Communication Technology on google map.
General telephone number: 02 212 96 00
Fax number: 02 212 96 99
Tel. 02 212 96 25